.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a discovery

Did you notice the little "next blog" sign on the top of the page? I just did; and went stalking on random blogs around mine. Guess what? 90% of blogs are from new moms, or just moms in general. You would think it's weird and uninteresting to see other families blogs whom you don't know, but maybe because of the common interest, I found them all mesmerizing. I could keep reading about kids and babies all day long.

I also realized how poorly done mine is, no design at all, just thrown together like that, no fancy background, barely a picture. I really should spruce it up a bit; but honestly, after the first look, don't people just read what's new there, anyway?

And now a very important question for you all.

Does anyone *prefer* this blog to be written on English?

If so, let me know or I will switch to Hungarian soon! It will be sort of silly looking since I refuse to deal with the hassle of the hungarian keyboard, but oh well.
ANYONE? Last chance!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me :)
Aniko

Zsuzsi said...

i prefer Hungarian :) and since I'm so important, you should definately switch :))

Andrea said...

Aniko, you'd LIKE me to continue on english? really? :)) OK!
Zsuzsi you are definitely important! And I think I might switch...